- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
The Senior Physician Systems & Reporting Analyst, reports to the Director of Physician Systems & Reporting and will be assigned to complete special projects and data analytics to improve the financial processes throughout the Physician Services Network at Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH). The responsibilities and projects assigned may include any area in the monthly accounting cycle close, the budget process, process improvement, automation, revenue cycle, payroll or benefit issues and other areas as needed or assigned. Has a key role in development of integration efforts between PeopleSoft, Axiom reporting and migration to Oracle BI reporting tools wherever possible; significant role in budget preparation and technical design for both operating and capital within the Axiom system; policy and procedure documentation; efficiency and automation projects for physician compensation modules, revenue projects and others. Uses advanced proficiency in financial systems and tools to lead and/or assist in integration and conversion projects and expected to be a Super User in assigned areas. Works across the HMH Physician network and other Companies as assigned.
1. This position, under direction of director, will assist with the development of budgets, reporting needs and projects utilizing the Axiom system, Oracle BI, PeopleSoft and/or EPIC.
2. The position has a technical aspect such as report writing in various systems, data extraction from multiple systems using ODBC, data manipulation for analytics, maintaining/enhancing budget models, maintaining corporate consolidations.
3. Works cohesively with the operational and financial leadership within assigned area(s).
4. Special projects may include: improvements to the financial, accounting, reporting and/or budgeting processes for the Physician Services Division of Partner Companies.
5. Lead and/or assist integration, change management and conversion projects. 6. Complete senior level financial analysis for programs, services and other business inquiries.
7. Work with finance leaders to document policy, procedures, and internal control and instruction manuals.
8. Utilize managerial accounting and industry benchmarks to develop analysis.
9. Prepare reporting requirements for monthly leadership meetings that will report on financial and operational results.
10. Works as part of the budget/statistics and reporting team to support the overall Physician Services Division.
11. Special project work will focus on the annual budget development and execution, monthly financial statistics, new department and physician set ups across all systems, and continued development and expansion of the monthly physician compensation accrual and/or payments utilizing Axiom and other systems, as deemed needed.
12. Adheres to HMH's competencies and standards of behavior.
Qualifications:Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field.
2. A minimum of 6 or more years of progressive experience in accounting, budget and system integration systems.
3. Advanced use of Microsoft Office, Excel, databases, reporting writing tools, general ledger accounting systems and budgeting tools, preferably in Axiom, PeopleSoft and/or EPIC.
4. Ability to establish effective working relationships with Senior Management and Staff at all levels of the organization.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. CPA and/or MBA.
2. Experience in a multi-entity system.