Are you client-focused? Do you know how to engage with both Corporate and Ultra High Net Worth clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and distribute private direct investment opportunities for eligible Ultra High Net Worth clients through in-depth analysis of the underlying opportunity
– manage and support the interaction between Wealth Management and the Investment Bank
– diligence and lead the execution of direct investment opportunities to sophisticated investors
– demonstrate a strong work ethic in order to deliver for clients
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
You’ll be working in the Direct Investments Group (DIG) within Global Wealth Management (GWM) in New York, NY. The DIG team analyzes unique direct investment opportunities (e.g., preferred equity, real estate, etc.) that could be interesting for our sophisticated Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) investors and then works with both internal and external partners in order to make these direct investments available to eligible investors. DIG leads all aspects of the dialogue between the companies/sponsors (in partnership with the Investment Bank) and the investors (in partnership with the Wealth Management Financial Advisor).
In addition to executing live direct opportunities, DIG also engages in constant dialogue with Wealth Management Financial Advisors and their clients regarding the capabilities within DIG and with our partners in the Investment Bank to help obtain access to appropriate investment opportunities.
– a university degree
– experience in investment banking, private equity, capital markets, or a similar financial services profession
- Active Series 7 and 66 licenses
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to diligence and analyze an opportunity quickly, in order to understand the opportunity and communicate the related risks to a sophisticated investor
– an excellent communicator
– someone with a strong work ethic, who challenges themselves in order to deliver for clients
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.