ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Accounts Receivable and Billing
1. Complete daily and monthly reconciliation of Continuing Care census including payer type, level of care and authorizations.
2. Partner with admissions (HCC or HCSD) to ensure proper insurance information and pre-authorizations are captured.
3. Participate in the daily stand up meeting with admissions (HCC or HCSD).
4. Participate in the triple check process with A/R and Compliance.
5. Acting as the billing and ancillary liaison between billing and Continuing Care departments.
6. Manage consolidate billing.
7. Assisting residents with insurance and billing related questions.
8. Transmit accurate census information to 3 rd party provider vendors for billing.
9. Preparation and verification of state specific forms and insurance information requests when applicable.
I0. Monitor the Medicaid Pending applicants and maintain the Medicaid Pending tracking report.
I1. Reconciling and maintaining Continuing Care resident funds in accordance with Federal and State regulations.
12. Coordinating and assisting residents in the Medicaid application process and Spend Down Processes.
13. Provide finance documentation to Long Term Care companies as needed.
The BOM will assistance the Finance Director in developing the Continue Care budget and business planning for operations.
Financial reporting, review, and monthly-close of the Continuing Care Operations
1. Participate in weekly operations team meeting.
2. Ancillary review and reconciliation to assure proper mark-ups and charge capture by using General Ledger reports for the financial analysis.
3. Assist billing in daily/monthly collection process for Continuing Care Private Pay receivables
4. Monthly review of care center aged accounts receivable – participate in the monthly A/R review meeting.
5. Participate in monthly financial review with the NHA and FD.
1. Approve and code invoices.
2. Community liaison with AP and Vendors to ensure timely payment
3. Work with Corporate Finance team as needed.
4. Other duties as assigned by direct and indirect reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Able to work independently or with little or no supervision
- Prior Skilled Nursing Facility experience
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other Insurance products
- Prior Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in reviewing general ledger information and be able to analyze such financial data to provide useful information to the Continuing Care staff and Billing Department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Vision
- Possess refined interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Ability to maintain and understand information generated in an automated billing system.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 4-6 years business office manager experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility with multiple payers (MCR A, MCR B, Medicaid, Manage Care and other) and some general ledger/financial analysis experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to establish effective working relationships.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
: Business Office Manager CC
United States-Virginia-Ashburn :
Apr 5, 2018, 11:31:18 AM :