Are you an experienced RPLS looking to join a robust, thriving and growing company in Austin, Texas? ATS Engineers, Inspectors & Surveyors (“ATS”) seeks an experienced RPLS with the ability to work in a fun, fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position with daily customer interactions that reports directly to the Survey Department Manager. The annual pay is very competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications. Benefits include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision and retirement. Career advancement and training opportunities are available.
We currently service the Austin Metropolitan and Central Texas Areas. Typical RPLS responsibilities include:
- Direct or conduct various types of surveying including boundary, topographic, ALTA/ACSM, subdivisions, construction stakeouts, etc.
- Perform various survey calculations and sign and seal survey drawings
- Interpret and verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all survey data, charts, plots, maps, records and documents related to surveys
- Search legal records, survey records and land titles to obtain property information
- Write descriptions of surveys for use in deeds, leases or other legal documents
- Attend various meetings, seminars and/or training classes
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Registered (Texas) Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) required
- Minimum 5+ yrs. as a Land Surveyor in the State of Texas
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of all types of surveys (ALTA’s, Boundary, and TOPO surveys), along with construction staking and GPS experience
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a friendly environment, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Land Surveying: 5 years (Preferred)