Conduent is the world�s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it�s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning � Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Lead and develop Conduent’s corporate design strategy
- Versed in systems thinking in large corporate and government environments.
- Must be Digitally savvy, well versed in latest technology trends and developments.
- Key success is bringing coherency, consistency and define elements of differentiation across Conduent’s various design activities.
- Must work across the entire organization to find commonalities, themes and connections.
- Serve as an advisor to both our clients and internal teams.
- Set standards and guidelines for design across all process and experience elements – end-user experience and process design.
- Role model design excellence and help build design capabilities across the company.
- Lead a community of designers who are already working across the company.
- Reputation as a forward-looking, thought-leader
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, MBA preferred.
- 10 – 20 years of demonstrated success as digital transformation consultant
- Recognized expert in Design thinking
- Product design, offering design, service
- Well-versed in both CX and UX (UX is embedded in CX experience)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
United States-New York-New York
May 11, 2019, 11:59:00 PM