Our company is seeking a personal assistant to assist with executive staff needs. The candidate we select will be expected to assist the personal errands and tasks of executive staff and assist with minor clerical/ business tasks as needed. Some of these tasks will include working closely with the children and home of the CEO. The ideal candidate should be highly self motivated, organized and able to take direction when necessary.
The following skills and characteristics are essential:
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- The ability to multitask with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diplomacy and tact
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Strong follow-up skills
- Strong child managment skills (homework, behavior etc.)(children’s ages are 11 and 12)
- Strong Homemaking skills
Hours with children after school are required. Additional hours to complete tasks are flexible. Additional benefit information is available upon request.
Primary areas include West Chatham/West Savannah and Pooler.
Serious candidates only please.
Job Type: Part-time
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply