Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who: P
performs a broad range of administrative and clerical duties in support of department operations. Directs workflow. Maintains a consistent and professional appearance in all communications in written and verbal form. Assists with research and provides administrative support to special projects.
High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
· Performs general receptionist duties.
· Maintains department records, reports and statistics.
· Maintains records, and all related documents and administrative reports.
· Oversees supplies and equipment inventories, department costs and other budgetary information, and personnel and other office files.
· Prepares all departmental memos, agendas, minutes and reports.
· Copies, distributes and files reports/memos/records as requested.
· Applies developing/basic working knowledge and experience to the job.
· Participates in departmental performance improvement and quality assurance activities.
· Utilizes and updates departmental databases.
· Work is regularly reviewed by others.
· Works on routine assignments within defined parameters, established guidelines and precedents.
· Follows established procedures and receives daily instructions on work.
· Decisions are typically narrow in scope.
· Works under direct supervision.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.