We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take your software engineering career to the next level. You will be part of an incubation team that will enable multiple data platforms and tools in the Cloud.
As a Software Engineer III, Robotics Process Automation at JPMorgan Chase within the Consumer and Community Banking and OPT Robotics team, you will be an integral part of an agile team focused on enhancing, designing, and delivering secure, stable, and scalable software components for the firm's cutting-edge technology products. As an emerging member of this software engineering team, you will be responsible for executing software solutions through the design, development, and technical troubleshooting of multiple components within a technical product, application, or system, while gaining the skills and experience needed to grow within your role.
- Executes standard software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with limited guidance
- Designs, develops, codes, and troubleshoots with consideration of upstream and downstream systems and technical implications
- Applies knowledge of tools within the Software Development Life Cycle toolchain to improve the value realized by automation
- Applies technical troubleshooting to break down solutions and solve technical problems of basic complexity
- Gathers, analyzes, and draws conclusions from large, diverse data sets to identify problems and contribute to decision-making in service of secure, stable application development
- Learns and applies system processes, methodologies, and skills for the development of secure, stable code and systems
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on RPA bot development/implementation concepts and 2+ years applied experience.
- Experience in RPA bot development/implementation experience in one of the following market platforms: WinAutomation, UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- You can write clean, high-quality, scalable code in RPA , UIPath and C# and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- You have an experimental and creative mindset and you relish the opportunity to try new things.
- Strong communication skills and Experience of working in an Agile team.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience working with a sizeable technology organization with complex programs is a plus, in particular in banking / finance with exposure to corporate functions at an enterprise-wide and global level.
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies
- Exposure to cloud technologies
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.