- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. A combination of education and experience, including through military service will also be considered.
- 4-7 years of experience within IT, with 2+ years of experience building component-based Single-Page Application (SPA) using Angular with Typescript.
- Interacting with third-party APIs, RESTful web services and developing Java based applications
- Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Strong understanding of web standards, accessibility (WCAG1/2), mobile responsive design, and usability.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and independently.
- Strong analytical, communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work to effectively on team.
Job Type: Full-time
- web development: 1 year (Preferred)
- within IT: 4 years (Preferred)