Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives as an Administrative Coordinator at CompHealth in Salt Lake City, UT. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at CompHealth, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will support the sales representatives in acquiring proper documentation and coordinating details for temporary physician assignments. Please note, this is a general posting for positions that could support Medical Staff Services, Hospital Privileges, Payroll, Housing, Administrative Managers or Licensing.
We’re looking for people who:
- Provide administrative support to the sales teams including answering phone calls, relaying messages, scanning documents and data entry
- Make outbound calls to providers and clients to obtain information and documentation
- Provide a high level of customer service to providers and clients
- Compile documents, research and verify provider or client information
- Effectively manage large amounts of information and documentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple hard deadlines
- Proven time management skills focusing on urgent and overlapping deadlines
- Prioritize and organize tasks and time effectively and independently
- Process a large amount of documentation in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to professionally handle difficult conversations in person and over the phone
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and proven accuracy with record keeping
- Demonstrated researching and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, directing work flow to appropriate departments
- High level of customer service and follow through
- Work cohesively with all divisions and departments
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, web-based applications, internet, and database programs
In return, we offer:
Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At CompHealth, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the “Email to Friend” link, also at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer