- Should have hands-on development experience in ORMB and willing to continue as senior ORMB developer.
- Strong experience and knowledge on product APIs, business services
- Strong experience in Product TFM batches and its parameter
- Strong understanding of ORMB configuration setup like pricing eligibility criteria, Pricing setup (multi parameter pricing, repricing, multi-dimensional pricing, price assignment), TFM Rules , Rate schedule , Account & Customer management
- Strong Experience in PL-SQL.
- Should be able to performance improvement by tuning the SQL queries by reducing cost.
- Strong knowledge on performance tuning parameters/configurations on DB and WebLogic side
- Should have good Knowledge on Agile methodologies including agile ceremonies (SCRUM, Sprint planning, Backlog grooming and retrospective).
- Complex ORMB component development (Algorithms, Batches, business services, Scripting) in OUAF framework
- Technical designs by identifying right components for given technical/functional requirements.
- Interface designs and development using ORMB File Framework and Batch multithreading framework.
- Suggest performance tuning by understanding current batch configurations and recommending best configurations
- Leading the sessions with customer’s technical architecture team on ORMB technical architecture, ORMB technical capabilities of integrations
- Participate in technical interview process for ORMB hiring.
- Should participate in building re-usable asset and present it as accelerators for wider group.
- Participate in writing white paper, blogs.
- Identify data migration requirement and its technical feasibility
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour