OPEN INTERVIEWS!! Contact Brian Weiss at 724-335-9883 extension 575 (you can immediately type in the extension once the line picks up).
Wesley Family Services provides a diverse range of autism, behavioral health, education and family support services to individuals and families in western Pennsylvania. We create life-changing support by integrating our services to best meet the needs of those we serve. Our mission is to empower children, adults, and families by providing transformational care. Wesley Family Services provides a work environment that is positive and rewarding for its employees; a setting where growth, equality, teamwork and safety are the means to meet the charge of our mission.
Courier Driver Summary:
Wesley Family Services is looking for a well-qualified individual to deliver interoffice mail, supplies, small equipment between office sites on a daily basis and transport consumers to and from groups. Special deliveries are also assigned.
Job Duties include:
- Delivers interoffice mail, supplies, and small equipment between office sites and to and from Greensburg on a daily basis.
- Makes special deliveries of mail, supplies, and small equipment to and from the Wesley Family Services administration buildings assigned.
- Transfers vehicles for any maintenance when needed.
- Transports consumers to and from programs.
- Provides culturally competent services with consideration for the individual’s racial, religious, sexual, gender and ethnic background.
- Skills Required: Must be able to read, write, sort and count.
- Experience: At least three (3) years of experience driving a motor vehicle.Some experience driving a large vehicle, such as a passenger van is recommended.
- PA State Criminal, Child Abuse, and FBI Clearances
How to Apply: Please click the “apply” button to be redirected to our website. You will complete our quick initial application – it takes less than 2 minutes!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.50 per hour