At Artix Entertainment, our days are full of magic, monsters, and building massive world-changing adventures. We’re looking for a talented, passinate, and highly-skilled programmer to join our team of game designers as we expand our current worlds and prepare to build new ones.
Do you thrive on solving puzzles and problems? Love playing games... but prefer building them more? If this sounds like you, and your passions include videogames, pop culture, and anime… then we want to hear from you!
Please include the following with your application: a resume, cover letter which includes what video games you are currently playing, and a link to your online portfolio of game projects.
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Work with the lead game designer to implement the GDD
- Work as the main programmer on the game
- Coordinate with different team members to make necessary changes
- Perform quality assurance on created projects
- Work well in a remote + small team environment
- Write clean, maintainable, highly-portable and functional code
- Work with the lead game designer on the set-up and execution of quality assurance teseting
- Other duties as needed
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years C# programming experience in Unity 3D
- Portfolio with shipped games
- Experience working with 2D assets
- Shipped at least one game
- Proficiency in Steam API
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Solid history of creating efficient, optimized code
- Highly self-motivated and organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills: able to independently prioritize and multi-task
- Experience with Spine animation system
About Artix Entertainment
Artix Entertainment creates video games filled with monsters, magic, and amazing stories for mobile, web, and PC. Our team of 30+ developers is located on the second floor of the "Secret Underground Lab" just north of Tampa, Florida.
Job Type: Contract
- programming: 2 years (Required)
- Unity programming: 2 years (Required)