Analyze and recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary or confidential data and systems are protected. Apply technical expertise in the management of public or private networks while testing and analyzing network facilities, including network control software, routers, switches, lines, modems, adapters, and servers. Install, support or maintain local or wide area networks and evaluate and recommend networking products and software upgrades. Analyze and maintain technical documentation, including standard operating procedures, work instructions, and user guides and maintain a comprehensive inventory of assets along with their locations and condition, including equipment departing to and returning from engagements. Provide system administration for computer systems available in assigned lab and administer legacy systems used for Cyber hunt and incident response training as well as testing and migration from legacy to current and approved platforms.
- Ability to design, troubleshoot, and implement software code for end-to-end software development
- Ability to select the prototype development process in coordination with customer and system engineering and ensure quality control of all developed and modified prototype software
- Ability to coordinate system installation and monitors equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Ability to initiate action for the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- Active Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 7+ years of experience with application development or BA or BS degree and 5+ years of experience with application development
- Experience with leading and overseeing an incident response engagement or fly-away team
- Ability to oversee one or more software application development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with constraints of the software development process being used on any project and deliver solutions
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related field
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or related certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.