Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Job Title: MS CRM Dynamics Backend Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer
· Be the senior member of the CRM development team, accountable for developing, leading, designing, customizing, and deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions in the implementation, enhancement, and support of Adobe’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
· Lead development efforts by working closely with Architects, Business Systems Analysts, Business Owners and Quality Engineering team members to analyze, design, architect and develop high quality Dynamics CRM solutions, adhering to engineering development standards, and meeting the business expectations.
· Design and develop web-based components for Dynamics CRM solutions using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports.
· Design and develop plugins, workflows, and custom C#.Net extensions for Dynamics CRM solutions.
· Analyze business, functional, technical and integration requirements to determine, recommend and design effective and optimal CRM solutions.
· Develop functional and technical artifacts using use cases, user stories, requirements definitions, business process analysis, and user interface prototyping.
· Evaluate design choices and recommend optimal design considering system limitations, project strategy, enterprise architecture constraints, performance and scalability.
· Design extensions for security model, data model, business logic, and integrations using Dynamics CRM application platform and rapid application development techniques.
· Design, develop and integrate business processes and data flows between Dynamics CRM applications and back office systems using SnapLogic, Scribe Insight, IPaaS, Layer 7, Microsoft Azure stack and Adobe.IO gateway services.
· Validates integration processes to ensure alignment of data models of source and target systems.
· Participate in code reviews and share feedback and seek opportunities to improve quality.
· Estimate development efforts for feature delivery at both the high-level & detailed level.
· Test and document application performance benchmarks.
· Troubleshoot production issues quickly as well as identify and address root causes, define the solution and work with operations teams to get the resolutions deployed to production by having expert, in-depth knowledge of the entire platform and how each function is coded.
· Actively contribute to the improvement, performance analysis, operations and monitoring of CRM related applications, frameworks and tools.
· Evaluating query execution plans, identifying ways to improve application performance, monitor and optimize index performance.
· Understand business requirements and have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical solutions in business language.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills Must-haves
· 5+ years’ experience working with.Net Framework, C# and Visual Studio IDE experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM a must.
· 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, REST, SOAP, OData, XML, HTML, Web API, XRM Page object model.
· 4+ years’ experience developing Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports.
· Experience working with REST-based web services.
· Excellent knowledge of best development practices and standards.
· Expert with design patterns and web application architectures
· Knowledge of unit testing and build processes (Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson or Cruise Control).
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure services (Application servers, Database Services).
· Familiar with agile development methodologies (Scrum, FDD, TDD).
· Experience planning and executing regression and user acceptance tests.
· Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Must have a robust understanding of CRM systems, with an understanding of customer support issues and service agent problems in your designs of innovative solutions
Job Types: Temporary, Contract