United States-California-San Diego, United States-Washington-Seattle, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-California-San Francisco, United States-California-Sacramento, United States-California-Los Angeles
Education Required Level:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Executive Relationship Director – West Zone
The Executive Relationship Director will be responsible for developing a zone and region growth strategy to sustainably grow our radiology, oncology and cardiology market share, KOL/reference sites, and internal mindshare through education and customer engagement. This role will serve to help grow our sales success in close cooperation with the BLS Regions, and our Zone Sales Management team, to increase our visibility and relevance. This role will drive select strategic engagements and sales opportunities, while also growing our academic relationships within the Zone. This position will also engage with current and future key opinion leaders and industry partners to increase our success both in the zone and nationally, as a strong solution partner.
The Executive Relationship Director reports to the Zone General Manager, Siemens Healthineers.
- Customer Relationship Development & Management: Engage with our local zone and regional management and sales teams to identify key customers where Siemens success is critical, and act as primary owner of our engagement and sales strategy. Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts and key opinion leaders, and help to develop strong regional reference sites. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Siemens Business Lines. Target top projects and tactical strategies to win and grow share.
- Siemens and Industry Partner Engagement: Serve as primary regional contact for our industry partners and grow regional/zone based relationships to maximize impact of these partnerships for our customers and our success. Develop with our partners peer to peer training events to highlight an imaging for outcomes procedure based approach. Explore opportunities to pilot initiatives within key IDNs and/or customers that will enhance Siemens value proposition and solutions portfolio. Collaborate internally with all BLs, driving joint strategy for pre and post sales success, and unique offer opportunities. Attend key trade shows and industry events. Structure and implement zone based clinical and procedural ongoing quarterly training events for AE’s, RVPs, and PSEs. ZBMs, consisting of web based Cath conferences, one on one field rides, and regional meetings.
- Business Management: Assess the strategic position and customer perception of Siemens solutions in US customer segments (example – IDNs, academic hospitals …). Help to drive increase in market share, customer satisfaction, and build deeper customer relations with our collaborations sites. Track and report regional market and sales data to gauge success of our strategy.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong communication, relationship management and leadership skills.
- Requires deep knowledge of successful collaboration relationships and the ability to grow these relationships.
- Sales experience in Radiology/Cardiology, with strong relationship networks.
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
- Ability to drive a strategic plan, having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved.
- 10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Required travel: 70%.
- Must live in the territory/zone.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Existing relationships with TMC key opinion leaders is desired.
- Prior sales and KOL development experience is desired.