Every year, 10,000 people die in alcohol-related car crashes. At BACtrack, we are dedicated to providing tools that allow people to drink more responsibly. Our products save lives, and now we need YOUR help.
We are seeking a talented person to process all of our outbound and inbound shipments. This position is critical in ensuring we ship on time and as ordered every day. It requires attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
65% of the role is shipping customer orders. This could be one product per box (very common), or assembling one pallet with 10 different products (twice a week).
30% of the role is managing inbound inventory, shipping supplies, and other organizational responsibilities.
5% of the role is training with our Order Processing Specialist and other key team members to learn new processes and skills.
We ship out of our office in the financial district in San Francisco (Sansome at Broadway). This is an office environment, not a warehouse environment.
You will be a key team member who ensures accurate shipments to customers.
Why Consider BACtrack?
- We are a small, agile team that empowers its employees to take ownership of their work and make decisions that have real impact on the company.
- There is potential for career growth as the role and the company grows. One of our former shipping associates became Product Manager for a BACtrack App.
- We design exciting products -- smartphone breathalyzers, wearable alcohol detectors, and more -- and your feedback will shape future products.
- BACtrack products are featured in major retail stores including Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid. The Shipping & Receiving Associate position will have direct involvement with these important partners.
- You will work closely with an experienced Shipping Manager and have daily interaction with our Vice President of Operations.
- You will regularly be exposed to other company activities. (Our Staff Accountant flew to Colorado to do a BACtrack press interview…. you might be next!)
The ideal candidate is ready to roll up their sleeves and work hard and will enjoy meeting the challenges of our fast-growing company.
Key Requirements for this Position
This position offers competitive salary + PTO + Medical/Dental/Vision + employer contribution to retirement program.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time