- Snowflake data engineers will be responsible for architecting and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a must.
- Need to have professional knowledge of AWS Redshift. Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake.
- Developing scripts Unix, Python etc. to do Extract, Load and Transform data Working knowledge of AWS Redshift Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems Translate requirements for BI and Reporting to Database design and reporting design.
- Understanding data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based Testing and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Basic Qualifications Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing a fully operational production grade large scale data solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
3 years of hands on experience with building productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Java, Spark, Scala, Python 2 years of hands on experience designing and implementing production grade data warehousing solutions on large scale data technologies such as Teradata, Oracle or DB2 Expertise and excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Contract