Full-time | Contract$32 - $38 an hour
- Driver's License
- BLS Certification
Full Job Description
- 1:1 Patient Care. Spending the majority of your day in direct one-on-one patient care to provide safe, comfortable and hygienic dialysis treatment. Our PCTs care for up to 4 patients at a time.
- Building long-term relationships with your patients who are suffering from end stage renal disease and are receiving treatment on average 3 times/week.
- Team. Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership. PCTs work under the supervision of a RN.
- Technician Duties. To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Please note you will have exposure to blood and needles.
- Schedule. Shifts can begin as early as 4:45 am. Typically working 12 hour shifts, 3 days/week. Clinics are closed on Sundays, and may be open on some holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $32.00 - $38.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pittsburgh, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location