Each Great Outdoors client is unique and will have different opinions and goals for their property. The Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader will utilize team management skills, lawn maintenance knowledge/experience, and attention to detail when working with clients to achieve a high-quality product that meets the client's expectations.
- High School diploma/equivalency.
- 2+ years of related experience in performing and leading most aspects of lawn maintenance services including mowing, trimming, and edging.
- Valid Michigan Chauffeur's License.
- Reliable transportation to Ann Arbor, MI.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Speak, write, and read English.
- Ability to perform the labor and management skills for both lawn maintenance and snow removal services and work in all weather conditions applicable to these services.
- Advanced knowledge of lawn care techniques and the equipment required to perform lawn maintenance services.
- Must pass review by management and 90-day probationary period.
- Speak Spanish.
- Possess relevant lawn maintenance industry licenses and certifications.
- Provide excellence in client service for residential and commercial lawn maintenance and snow removal.
- Supervise assigned crew utilizing a team approach.
- Develop and train crew members.
- Delegate jobs to crew members.
- Communicate effectively with crew members, management, and clients and solve problems as they arise.
$20.00/hour. Experience is a plus and may be compensated above this hourly rate.
All full-time, regular employees are eligible for health, vision, and dental insurance coverage following 90 days of consecutive employment. After one year of consecutive employment, all full-time, regular employees are eligible to participate in the Savings Incentive Match Plan (SIMPLE) IRA.
Job Type: Full-time
Related keywords: maintenance, construction, landscaping
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location