Visa Status: Perm Resident/Citizen only
Prefer local candidates to attend in-person interview
We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager UPI in Santa Fe NM.
The Senior Project Manager will work with the Senior Client Project Manager to oversee the process for all evaluation of modular project initiatives and identify issues in software or services. The initiative will include the Unified Public Interface (UPI) an interface serving all Stakeholders, with the vision of presenting a more customer-centric view of services and processes. For this module, the client seeks to develop, implement and operate a UPI serving New Mexico citizens, providers, State agencies and employees and other Stakeholders.
He/she will provide Project Management support ensuring timely deployment of the UPI Modules analyze discrepancies in service or performance and make recommendations for product or service updates. The Senior Project Manager will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. He/she will coordinate with the Client Project Manager to support all project management activities impacting Scope Schedule and Budget efforts. Employee is expected to undertake any additional duties as they are assigned by the Client Project Manager and NTT DATA senior leadership.
- Client relationship and expectation management
- Subcontractor/vendor performance management
- Contribute to setting required project pace by defining corresponding project and individual responsibilities, objectives, tasks, schedules, and outputs
- Perform independent assessments of overall project status and health
- Interview key Stakeholders, including State and Contractor staff
- Directly contribute to and share the responsibility for the project performance by planning, securing, monitoring and adjusting project resources (people, budget, material, time)
- Develop status reporting documentation and ensure its quality completion
- Make recommendations for improvement of processes based on observations, industry standards, and best practices
- Assess whether the State and Contractor(s) share a common understanding of the project scope, goals/outcomes/requirements, deliverables and milestones
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on one or more Eligibility, Medicaid, or Health and Human Services (HHS) IT projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing in mid-scale or large-scale system development projects (including using test automation, test strategy, developing and executing test scripts and test plans)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on one or more modular Eligibility, Medicaid deployment Health and Human Services (HHS) IT projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on user interface and portal design
- Master’s degree
- Ability to develop effective, positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, e.g. Word, Excel and online applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with SharePoint
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult logic and processing issues
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts to technical and non-technical staff
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write meaningful reports
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $80.00 to $110.00 /hour
- SharePoint: 1 year (Required)
- user interface and portal design: 2 years (Required)
- ligibility, Medicaid, or Health and Human Services (HHS) IT: 5 years (Required)
- mid-scale or large-scale system development: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule