If you have a passion for helping others, this is a great opportunity to get that career change you’ve been craving. As a Wellness Consultant for Ellsworth Foods, there’s no punching the clock or 9 to 5. This is a home-based, time-flexible opportunity where you’ll be part of a culture committed to making a difference in the lives of others. You will belong to part of a team of exceptional and like-minded professionals with a passion for sharing our healthy-eating message with families in surrounding areas. If you’re comfortable with social media platforms, this position will be right up your alley as more than 60% of our new families are referred to us through social media.
We provide guidance, coaching and support through our unique training program while you’ll get the flexibility you need to live your life on your terms. Your timing in joining Ellsworth foods and the farm-to-table food movement could not be better!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your role as a Wellness Consultant will include meeting with referred families in the area and assisting them with creating their own personalized menu that works best for their needs.
- Background or interest in nutrition, nursing, fitness or other wellness profession is preferred but not required
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- College education is preferred
Perks and Compensation:
- Generous commissions on your sales
- Monthly bonuses
- Annual residual payouts on customer renewals
- Annual President’s Club award trip
- Opportunity to work primarily home-based
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on the best food in the Southeast
- Unlimited earning potential
About Ellsworth Foods:
Ellsworth Foods is a decades old brand company with a footprint throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Florida and the Carolinas. We are different from other food companies because we source our products from the best small, local farms, and provide complimentary white glove delivery to our families. Our farm to table approach provides healthier, better tasting food than you can find at the grocery store. Because we control the entire process from harvesting through delivery, we ensure our customers receive an exceptional experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $2,500.00 /week