This is an onsite W2 contract-to-hire position. We are unable to do corp-to-corp, or sponsor H1B Visas at this time.
SAS Clinical Statistician
- Provide statistical expertise for study case report for design, data base structure, analysis plan, and review of the study protocols and reports.
- Perform data analysis and provide statistical support including collaboration with medical groups to complete joint scientific reports and FDA overviews, including review of such reports to ensure accuracy and clarity.
- Review analysis output to ensure internal consistency with other output for various reports such CSR, ISS, ISE.
- Responsible for the accuracy of SAS programs by reviewing output, reviewing code, reviewing log files and running all checking utilities.
- Responsible for creating peer review programs for assigned studies.
- Ensure all SAS programs are imported into the archive system prior to the creation of final output.
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of derivation programs for routine and complicated analyses, including peer review.
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of all submission data sets and analysis programs.
- Responsible for the creation of data definition documents and TOCs.
- Learn and maintain expertise in the use of the UNIX utilities developed for the Statistical Programmers. Participate in the development of new UNIX utilities and SAS macros.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to routine requests from clients.
- Must have clinical research experience.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques.
- CDISC (ADaM and SDTM) experience.
- Communication and time management.
- Unix experience.
- 8+ year plus MS in Statistics or Computer, or 10+ years plus Bachelor’s in Statistics or Computer.
- Experience working on regulatory submissions.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 /hour
- Clinical Trial: 1 year (Required)
- CDISC (ADaM and SDTM): 1 year (Required)
- UNIX: 2 years (Required)
- Regulatory Submissions: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAS Programming: 3 years (Required)