- A growing, personable law firm focused on representing people who have been injured.
- Position: Seeking a reliable and proactive legal secretary/paralegal to assist busy attorney.
- Are you?
- Motivated and friendly. (You enjoy professional human contact)
- Able to multi-task and problem solve.
- Organized. Professional. Responsible.
- Assist a personal injury attorney with personal injury matters.
- Review medical records and execute lawsuit demands.
- Computer and telephone skills.
- Ability to draft documents and write letters. Learn to e-file.
- M-F; 9-5PM; located in downtown Buffalo, New York.
- Requirements of the Job
- Strong reading and writing skills necessary.
- Personal injury litigation experience (1-2yrs).
- College Degree (2 or 4 year); Secretarial or law firm experience.
- Benefits of the Job
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience.
- Health Insurance (negotiable).
- Employee birthday celebrations!
- Small Firm, Big Difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- paralegal: 1 year
- Legal Secretary: 1 year
Minimum Previous Legal Responsibility required: