- Driving Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
Key Aspects of Position:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work alone or with other Street Team members under the guidance of the Dispatch Field Operations Manager.
- Drive a large van or SUV to redistribute bikes as required, based on real-time demand data.
- Address and log bike status, system events and rebalancing data as instructed.
- Evaluate bike condition and escalates issues, as needed.
- Inspect bike stations for safety, operability and cleanliness - station cleaning as required*
- Troubleshoot stations and ensure station operability.
- Escalate bike or station issues to the Field Operations Manager.
- Assist with bike and bike station deployment and redeployment.
- Work with Field Station Technicians and Field Bicycle Technicians to ensure timely and productive workflows.
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean rental stations from debris.*
- Provide bicycle valet support at station locations.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Valid driver license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Experience driving a large van in city traffic.
- Knowledge of Boston area geography and street layout.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to work various shifts as assigned, including evenings and weekends.
- Customer service skills to address frequent customer interactions in the field or at Hubway events.
- Previous delivery driving, mechanical and/or logistics experience.