DDO Artists Agency is seeking a part-time intern for the LA Youth Department, which encompasses TV/Film, Commercial, Voice-Over, and Print divisions. DDO is a bi-coastal talent agency that takes pride in the personalized relationships we form with our diverse roster of clients. Our work environment leans towards casual, but can quickly become fast-paced - great for promoting growth in our interns. You'll be working side-by-side with our agents, interacting with our clients, and learning about contracts, unions, and relationships between agencies and casting. You'll also receive a Performance Review with constructive feedback at the end of your internship. DDO is a great place to begin or continue your journey into the entertainment industry!
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Mon-Fri 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Minimum 2 or 3 days/week (If necessary, we are willing to accommodate half-days and other alterations)
- Unpaid, but with opportunities to move up since we hire almost exclusively from within!
- College credit available upon request
- MUST live in LA or the surrounding area and be able to commute to the office
- MUST be positive & eager to learn about the entertainment business, and good with parents & children!
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
- Working with online accounts used by actors and casting (Actor’s Access, Breakdown Express, LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Sides Express)
- Calling out auditions to talent and responding to messages
- Inputting confidential client information (inEntertainment)
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office, PC Proficiency
- Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER AND TELL US:
- Why you'd be a good fit for our agency & Youth department
- Your availability (Days and hours)
- A favorite kids TV show - past or present
- If you do not include all of the above, your application will not be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship