- Project Management
ISBX, the leading mobile and web application development agency in Southern California, is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to create technology-forward mobile solutions in a fast-paced working environment.
Work with a great team and master your craft! For more information on ISBX, visit our website at http://www.isbx.com.
Local candidates only.
- Attends required meetings: kick-off, design, review, stand-up, etc.
- Transforms client goals into compelling, usable, interactive experiences.
- Interfaces and coordinates with team members.
- Writes clean, reusable, and scalable code for deployment.
- Maintains and adheres to coding standards consistent with project requirements and industry best practices.
- Works at both detailed and abstract levels.
- Solves problems creatively.
- High productivity.
- Communicates time and milestone estimates accurately.
- Reviews project requirements and documentation.
- Plans and adheres to technical requirements.
- Authors and maintains technical documentation throughout the life of each project, if necessary.
- Writes clean code, refactoring, as needed.
- Incorporates unit tests.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Fixes bugs.
- Performs revisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3+ years programming web applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Node.js, Express, AngularJS, React, Sass, and Less.
- Experience with OOP, MVC, and software design patterns.
- Experience with data exchange (JSON, XML), MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in creating technical design and system architecture documentation.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and developing working prototypes.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a collaborative environment with project managers, designers, and developers.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time/project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices.
- Experience working in a distributed team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)