Aflac Benefits Consultant
Are you an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual looking for a career where you can make your mark and earn competitive commissions? As an Aflac Benefits Consultant you will work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll build your own business and manage your own time and schedule, with unlimited potential for growth, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 500 company and industry leader.
- A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
- Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
- Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
- Use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Manage your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Competitive commissions & vested lifetime renewals
- Generous stock bonus program
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Professional sales support from a friendly headquarters staff
- Sales coaches and mentors to help as you build your business
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Management opportunities for qualified candidates
Job Type: Full-time