Does working in a dynamic academic health care system ignite your passion for improving health care?
Do you believe data analysis is a team sport?
If so, the Enterprise Analytics Department at UW Health is the place for you.
We are seeking a Student Help – Intern to:
- Assist with departmental projects, initiatives and research
- Collect and present data
- Scrub data and update databases and reports
Minimum – Current Student in a post-secondary college or university
Preferred – Field of study related to department
Minimum – General customer service / administrative experience or experience in field of study
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Employee must be able to problem-solve, make decisions, and work independently.
- Employee is expected to offer excellent customer service by being courteous, positive, and sensitive to customer and patient needs.
- Employee is expected to communicate effectively by sending, receiving and responding to information ensuring high level of patient satisfaction.
Light or as defined in departmental addendum
12-15 hours per week during the school year with the opportunity to work up to full-time in the summer or over breaks. Hours can be set around school schedule and in blocks of three or more hours.
UW Health Administrative Facilities - UW Health has administrative locations throughout Madison and beyond where thousands of employees provide vital support to our clinical areas. These locations are home to departments such as Access Services, Compliance, Human Resources, Information Services, Patient Medical Records, Payroll and many others.
UW Health values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.