GENESIS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
In order to fulfill our Mission of providing Compassionate, Quality HealthCare, all employees of Genesis HealthCare System must be committed to living the Genesis Mission and Genesis values of Compassion, Trust, Innovation, and Excellence. All employees must regard themselves as an "owner" of Genesis and keep our patients at the center of everything we do - always .
Position Details :
FT 30-40 BENEFITS. FTE:
Genesis Hospital - Maple Campus
Overview of position:
The Web and Social Media Consultant w i ll provide a high-level of customer service on Genesis websites and social media channels to increase brand awareness, engage new followers and patients, and maximize the value of current audiences. This role will monitor, update, and report on websites and assist with social media platforms. In addition the incumbent will assist with project management of web development projects and content generation to engage with web and social audiences.
1. Assists with the project management and execution of web development and social media projects from start to finish.
2. Editing, building and publishing new web pages and daily website updates not limited to custom landing pages, online locations and physician profiles, online calendar events and copy, online event registration, digital press releases and PDFs, online banners, in addition to uploading videos, creating title tags, writing page descriptions through Genesis content management systems.
3. Responsible for daily maintenance and serves as the point of contact for troubleshooting and managing website issues, user accounts, web-related questions and incoming digital requests.
4. Works closely with service lines, department manager and internal team members to investigate and gather detailed web project requirements, participate and lead client kick off meetings and organize web project requests. Understands all details of projects thoroughly and assesses the requirements of the project, the stages involved, the milestones and the specific deliverables.
5. Investigates and implements a variety of new digital technologies and software not limited to APIs, Google Business, Google and Apple Location listings, Google Analytics, third-party landing pages, CMS, CRM, PPC, UTM, email platforms, FTP, etc.
6. Review and propose page design layouts and quality navigation structures with department manager. Develops wireframes for upcoming internal and external projects.
7. Updates tracking reports, creates how-to guides and training manuals, documents web processes, prepares web traffic reports and writes project plans.
8. Assists with the project management of content and deliverables for social media platforms.
9. Provides 1 hour training to clients complete with training manuals on how to use the site.
10. Organizes and coordinates testing teams for web projects and web project deploys.
11. Maintains exceptionally detailed meeting- and project-related notes.
12. Prepares and maintains weekly status reports and provides updates of all projects to department manager.
13. Ensures web site design, functionality, and taxonomy leverages best practices for user experience and web architecture.
14. Special information technology projects as assigned.
15. Ensures web projects and deliverables are completed on time.
16. Ensures websites are mobile friendly and have a responsive design.
17. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in information technology, web development, digital marketing, business or related field.
2. Two (2) years of experience in website project management, publishing online content in a CMS, and managing internal and external client projects and relationships.
3. Two (2) years of experience writing content optimized for web, editing web content and publishing online content in a CMS.
4. Two (2) years of experience experience in investigating and implementing a variety of new digital technologies and software including CMS, CRM, PPC, UTM, email platforms, etc.
5. Knowledge and understanding of website/software development, digital marketing terminology and processes, quality navigation structure, SEO, SEM, HTML.
6. Experience identifying target audiences and devising website strategies and/or digital campaigns that engage and inform audiences.
7. Excellent analytical capabilities and the ability to breakdown complex ideas into manageable pieces.
8. Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences, including creating and presenting projects to department manager, team members and service lines.
9. Must understand Google Analytics.
10. Understanding of the social media universe including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, Google, Twitter, blogs, etc.
11. Proficiency in copywriting and proofreading.
12. Detail oriented; extraordinary organizational skills; meticulous work habits. Exceptional documentation skills are required.
13. Ability to manage simultaneously occurring tasks in a deadline driven work environment.
14. Proactive in getting the job done and taking on new projects without prompting.
15. Must be self-motivated and energetic person who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, and takes extreme pride in their work.
16. An intellectual curiosity and passion for the digital space, and eagerness to stay abreast of the ever-changing nature of social media and web marketing.
17. Ability to draw conclusions from complex information, and a problem-solver/solution-seeker determined to better the Genesis brand.
18. Ambitious, well-spoken, person who is comfortable working independently or with a team as needed.
19. Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Patient Centered Care & Behavioral Expectations at Genesis HealthCare System:
1. Living the Genesis Mission, Vision and Values:
- Performs work in a manner that is quality focused.
- Treats patients, co-workers, visitors and volunteers with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect.
- Results oriented and focused on achievement of objectives.
- Acknowledges and responds to the diversity of people and the situation.
- Encourages peers (others) to be owners of change.
- Always makes the effort to anticipate and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Possesses the ability to engage others with patience and understanding.
- Acts in a manner that creates positive first and lasting impressions.
- Demonstrates the ability to own issues until they are resolved.
2. Patient Centered Care (patients/families, physicians, co-workers, all other internal/external customers)
- Introduces self and role…connects with everyone.
- Communicates effectively (i.e. advising others of actions, pertinent information, time durations, etc.) and asks for feedback.
- Asks for and anticipates needs and concerns of others.
- Maintains a positive work environment for staff and a healing environment for patients (i.e. safe, clean, quiet, etc.)
- Maintains the dignity and privacy of each person; manages confidential/sensitive information appropriately.
- Responds to requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Exits patient/customer encounters courteously, asking if there are additional needs that can be addressed.
3. Promotes Patient and Employee Safety
Working Conditions :
- Demonstrates safe Patient Handling (i.e. transfers, transport, care administration, nutrition, medication, etc.)
- Demonstrates safe Materials Handling (i.e. appropriate use and disposal of chemicals, infectious wastes, etc.)
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of Infectious Disease precautions and use of proper protective equipment.
- Demonstrates Slips/Trips and Falls Awareness.
- Actively contributes to maintaining a safe, clean and quiet environment.
T he physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- No exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
- Works in an office environment.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds to waist level.
- Ability to sit, stand, push, pull, bend, and squat.
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Close up and peripheral vision abilities.
Th is description reflects in general terms the type and level of work performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor portray the specific duties of any one incumbent.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Genesis. Genesis is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Selection of applicants for employment is based only on qualifications and the requirements of a specific job.