Challenger School seeks an enthusiastic individual to serve as assistant to the Headmaster by supporting Challenger’s mission and values. The school secretary is usually the first point of contact with parents looking to potentially enroll their children in Challenger, and thus, plays a vital role in marketing the unique opportunity Challenger provides students.
At Challenger students become self-reliant and productive individuals who value independence and individuality and find joy and self-worth through achievement.
The Secretary is responsible for:
The Secretary is required to:
- Answering phones, maintaining data entry, executing inventory, and ordering supplies
- Assisting managers with enrollment inquires and marketing events
- Following up on inquires and encouraging parents to visit the school
- Assisting with sick or injured students under the supervision of a manager
- Have two years of college or relevant experience
- Have a friendly demeanor and to work patiently with students, teachers, and parents
- Have energy, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Possess a strong work ethic and a desire to support and market Challenger curriculum, values, and methods
This is a year-round, full-time position. Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off. Significant Challenger student tuition discounts for children or grandchildren,