We engineer success. Tokyo Electron U.S.
Holdings, Inc. is the holding company of TEL’s U.S. subsidiaries. We oversee
the intensely innovative development and production of cutting-edge products
that are used globally in the electronics industry. Our employees work closely
with chip manufacturers, material suppliers, and other equipment suppliers to
pursue common goals and learn collectively in a pre-competitive manner,
ensuring timely solutions to the technology road map of the semiconductor
Staff Accountant that will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounts
payable processing and reporting. Requires a high level of detail and strict
deadlines. This position will be required to have excellent communication
and organizational skills.
all day to day account payable functions.
- Participates in month end, quarter end, and year end closing
- Reconciles all account payable accounts to ensure accurate
month end reporting.
- Assist with processing expense reports.
- Assists with daily processing of invoices through P2P and ERP systems.
- Manages Check/Wire/ACH/SUA/Intercompany
- Manages the yearly 1099 distribution process.
- Responsible for projects that involve the
account payable team and processes.
- 5 + years accounting/accounts payable and payment processing experience.
Additional experience in a relevant field (bookkeeping, accounting) may
substitute for required education year for year basis up to a maximum of 4
- SAP ERP and P2P is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures is essential
- Ability to reconcile various types of accounts necessary
- Skilled in basic computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, or comparable
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to complete assigned task on schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills are mandatory
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans