- Participate in Welcome Center conducting Psychiatric Evaluations for new consumers
- Conduct medication management services for Outpatient Consumers
- Conduct annual Psychiatric Evaluations for existing consumers
- Assist in evaluating consumer in Crisis as needed
- Be a member of Integrated Health Team collaborating with on site primary care and pharmacy services
- Participate in treatment team meetings
- Provide supervision to Certified Nurse Practitioners' practicing on site
- Complete all necessary documentation in EHR
- Participate in monthly Medical Staff Meetings
Monday - Friday day hours
Up to 19K Malpractice / 3.5K CME reimbursement package available for FTE
- Licensed Psychiatrist in PA.
- Experience in working in Community Mental Health and Addictions preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled