The Cento District of Colonial Life is interested in applicants of diverse professional backgrounds. Individuals are encouraged to apply whether they are in the midst of a career change or coming right out of school. New hires will receive extensive training in all facets of the position including: product training, phone & field prospecting, service calls & visits, field presentations, & acquisition of new businesses. We are interested in applicants who wish to fast-track their careers into leadership/managerial positions. As an established district of Colonial Life in Indianapolis we want to hire those interested in a career – one where customer engagement, satisfaction, & retention are primary motivators in helping the people of our city. High compensation & advancement opportunities await those individuals who demonstrate mastery of these aforementioned taught skills.
- In-person visits to existing & new businesses.
- Activity reports updated & turned in as appropriated.
- Networking with existing & new clients to expand customer base.
- Acquiring new business utilizing Colonial’s company-approved presentation.
- Providing exceptional post-acquisition service to all active clients.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in Customer Service Field (preferred)
- Comfortable with both phone & face-to-face conversation.
- Professional Demeanor (dress attire, work-ethic, positive attitude)
- High school Diploma (or equivalent)
Job Type: Contract