Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. is seeking a full-time or part-time Neuropsychologist to provide neuropsychological assessments, psychological assessments, and/or therapy to children (ages 3+), adolescents, and/or adults at our Bloomington, MN clinic. We are a team of mental health professionals that specialize in psychiatric evaluations, psychological assessments, clinical social work, and family therapy. Qualified candidates will have prior neuropsychological assessment experience and be proficient completing the full evaluation from an intake through presenting assessment results.
Duties of this position will include:
Provide neuropsychological assessments to children (ages 3+), adolescents, and/or adults
Designs and implements treatment plans and ongoing therapy reflective of patient needs, following all Department of Human Services related standards
Provide clinical supervision to Master’s or Doctorate Level Candidates if candidate meets eligibility requirements
Maintain legible and organized outpatient records in accordance with policy requirements
Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings including case and peer reviews
Follow policies and procedures of Nystrom & Associates, Ltd
Responsible for timely completion of Managed Care applications and ongoing documentation as needed
Other duties as assigned
Benefits & Compensation:
- PhD or PsyD Required
- Active and unrestricted LP license
- Must be comfortable working with children, adolescents, and/or adults
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided to our Psychologists. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement plan with a generous employer matching program
- Board Approved Continuing Education Opportunities
- Supplemental Insurances including short term disability, cancer insurance, critical illness insurance, etc.
- Flexible scheduling options
- Testing supplies provided by Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.