Baker’s Crust Artisan Kitchen is a specialty casual dining concept that distinguishes itself from the competition by its innovative and creative menu. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our team members and guests, "Eat Well. Be Happy." To learn more about us, please visit www.bakerscrust.com.
Baker's Crust is about Generous Service and Team Work, the more the better. We accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. Make every guest feel welcome as soon as they come through our door.
Job Description :
- Service of food and beverages: order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
- Abides by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- Abide by all Safety and Sanitation Guidelines.
- Check and maintain all service areas before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness (Performs all pre-shift and post-shift side work)
- Follow the Baker's Crust Service Standard
- Greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explains any specials, menu changes, and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
- Knowledge of Baker’s Crust food, wine, beer, liquor and non-alcoholic beverage menus
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Experience with a Point of Sale computer system for order input
- Expo, confirming order accuracy and deliver to guest(s)
- Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Check, maintain and clean service areas before, during and after shift.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers, host/hostess, and server assistants as situations arise.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 1 year of full service restaurant experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Valid Food Handler's Card (if required by local municipality)
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills with strong ability to interact with guests
- Verbal communication skills, and accurate math and cash handling skills
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while continuing to smile and have a positive attitude
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $2.13 /hour