Looking for an exceptional Senior UX Designer to help drive the evolution of the Wargaming platform and Game Center.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams that span multiple global offices, creating and optimizing designs on both player-facing initiatives as well as the back-office tools and systems required to make our player's experiences great.
This role provides ample opportunity to add value through your exceptional User Experience design skills, working as a key member of the Wargaming Platform team in Seattle.
The Senior UX Designer will report to the Director of UX.
What will you do?
- Work directly with our Eastern European offices and with a multicultural group of people on player and customer impacting projects. Travel to these office to collaborate onsite will sometimes be needed.
- Support, guide, and mentor more junior designers to help them learn and do their best work.
- Create prototypes, experience maps, wireframes – anything that effectively communicates UX designs and product requirements.
- Plan and facilitate user testing at every stage of design and development processes.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of UX field experience and having launched large web or software-of-a-service products, from concept through development.
- Examples of work that help demonstrate your process and the thinking behind how you solved complex UX problems.
- Strong interaction design skills and proficiency creating interactive prototypes.
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile and/or Lean product development teams (preferred).
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- The ideal candidate has experience in software-as-a-service and is passionate about gaming.
- Passionate about complex systems thinking. You love untangling tricky problems in large, multi-product software systems and creating strong information architectures.
- Eager for new challenges. Learning and improving is important to you. You actively seek feedback in order to better yourself and your work.
- A strong communicator. You're good at ensuring teams have the clarity they need to build the right things for people.
- A true collaborator. You believe in working closely with others and developing organic relationships that produce great things.
- Able to work autonomously. You can totally own and drive high-scope projects to completion with little oversight and in complex, ambiguous product areas.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!