Advise client’s leadership regarding organizational and communications. Support the client and project team in the development and implementation of innovative strategic communications and outreach programs and initiatives designed to engage the organization's partners and stakeholders proactively. Support the client on sourcing of communications partners, overseeing their work, and evaluating their performance. Support and synchronize strategic communications initiatives, including streamlining and improving communications standards, guidelines, processes, and procedures. Compose, coordinate, and consolidate reports and work products and ensure quality assurance reviews on all products. This position requires travel for up to 80% of the time.
- 10+ years of experience with communications strategy planning or program management in the communication industry
- Experience in working directly with senior leaders under tight deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- BA or BS degree in International Affairs, Communications, Information Sciences, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Experience with management consulting
- Knowledge of communication best practices
- Ability to gather information and synthesize it into presentable deliverables for the client
- Ability to display fluency in oral and written English
- Ability to show proficiency in Arabic, English, and French
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in International Affairs, Communications, Information Sciences, or Marketing or MBA degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.