The LCSW is responsible for professionalism, the ability to evaluate patients’ conditions to determine the level of care and assistance they need, and an understanding of the individuality of patients and create specific treatments that meet their individual conditions, appropriate documentation of clinical progress in our EHR. A caring and compassionate demeanor are critical to this position, the majority of your patients will be pediatrics with mental health issues, ADHD, Autism, anxiety, depression, some trauma and abuse. Overall success in this position depends on the LCSW’s ability to establish patient trust and help to facilitate dynamic and engaging therapy sessions for children, families and young adults.
This is a 1099 position, base upon a percentage of collections.
This position is set to start August/September. We do all the credentialing for you, credentialing takes about 3 months, and ideally we would like to find the right candidate by June.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Ability to perform duties with flexibility, openness, and empathy.
- Coordinate with other members of the care team as needed, willing to be a proactive member of a dynamic and cohesive team.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong computer skills.
- Self-starter and self-directed.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Master's Degree graduate in a mental health discipline from an accredited university.
- L.C.S.W. or equivalent preferred, but will provide supervision for a C.S.W. working on licensure.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the mental health/substance use treatment field.
- Experience with pediatrics (not required).
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
Monday: 3 PM to 8 PM
Thursday: 5PM to 8 PM
Friday: 1 PM to 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 12 PM
*Willing to adjust schedule for the right canidate.
- Mental Health Counseling: 1 year (Preferred, not required)
Salary: $25 to $35/hour DOE
Company’s Website: www.provopediatrics.com
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- licensed clinical social worker: 1 year (Required)
- Utah state LCSW license (Required)