Child Placing Agency seeking individuals with a heart for serving children and families in their communities. Mauney & Associates, sole provider of home assessment services in approximately 200 counties in Texas for Child Protective Services (CPS), is in immediate need of contractors to provide home screening services directly related to CPS child placement activities. Home assessment services include evaluations for kinship (relative), foster and adoption placements. Home study services are critical to ensure safe child placements and permanency for children who have experienced abuse or neglect. Mentoring, support, and training opportunities provided.
Qualifications for Contractors:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Human Services
- Preferred Experience in Child Placing Activities, Child Protective Services, Social Work, Social Services, Education, Counseling/Psychotherapy, or Mental Health.
- Willingness to interview families in their homes to complete assessments.
- Ability to conduct thorough assessments; however, our agency will mentor on specific requirements.
- Ability to meet stringent timeframes/due dates.
- Required skills: Strong computer, writing, and professional typing skills.
- Additional Information for Contractors:
- Contractors serve in a part-time and/or PRN role in our agency, responding to the need for home study screenings in their community and surrounding areas. Positions are not full time employment.
- Many communities we serve are high home study volume areas where contractors are able to work full time conducting home assessments if they chose to do so. Other geographic areas are lower volume resulting in more supplemental part time income opportunities.
- Contractors are paid on a per completed/approved home study basis, depending on the type of study conducted.
- Need for Bilingual Providers. For additional information on joining our professional home study writing team and becoming a contractor with our agency, submit your resume. Visit our website at www.mauneyandassociates.com to learn more about our agency.
- Contract Positions Available in COTULLA AND ALL SURROUNDING AREAS. Pay starts at $300.00 per completed study
Job Type: Contract