The marketing manager is responsible for the development of a corporate-wide marketing and campaign strategy. Working with corporate priorities, responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs in print, online, electronic media, social media and call centers to achieve SFX’s goals of promoting membership, travel, and exchange products. Works in concert with call centers in Alameda and Orlando to drive production against stated goals.
We are focused on fostering an environment that rewards and celebrates teamwork, dedication, a tenacious work effort, and extraordinary customer service. We are committed to excellence by being responsive, respectful and delivering a great experience each time we come in contact with our staff, members, and customers.
Essential Job Functions
This position will direct and implement the marketing and membership campaigns for SFX. The marketing manager will:
- Oversee marketing initiatives in print, web, digital, social media, and mail formats.
- Manage and/or assist in the creation and delivery of creative materials
- Assist in drafting copy/content for marketing campaigns, collateral, and promotional materials and the corporate websites, and research information required for content.
- Working in partnership with the call center manager, manage multi-channel strategies
- Track, measure and analyze all marketing program results for KPIs to determine each campaign or program’s effectiveness.
- Oversee inquiries received through marketing campaigns and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Drive the marketing plan to achieve forecasted results; tracking and forecasting future periods
- Support additional responsibilities as assigned.
None initially; but coordination and direction from call center manager is required
ACCOUNTABILITY: Impact and Scope:
Responsible for driving revenue and managing the performance of most major revenue-producing initiatives. Commission based opportunity based on specific goals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Five years’ experience developing and implementing marketing programs
- Strategic planning, budget, time management, and project management experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Highly organized and motivated, detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments from multiple sources
- Analysis, research, writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- High level of engagement, initiative, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and database management
- Experience preparing multi-channel campaign plans
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Watson Campaign Automation
- Experience with Invision Design
- Project management and budgeting skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)