PSECU, a high-tech, progressive financial institution with more than $5 billion in assets, is seeking a Social Media Analyst. PSECU’s digital strategy has expanded significantly and social media is at the forefront. The Social Media Analyst will work closely with PSECU’s Content, Corporate Communications and Marketing teams to implement the organization's social media strategy to increase credit union credibility, resulting in growth, profitability and retention. This includes managing day-to-day social media interactions, campaigns and promotions to attract and engage with consumers, organizations and key constituents across PSECU’s social media footprint. Develops and maintains online content that attracts attention, generates interest and is easily shared with social networks. Establishes relationships with bloggers, influencers and other members of the online community to increase earned PR. Serves as an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. Manages efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitors online reviews and responds to each. Works with the Content Strategy and Digital Optimization Manager on content and campaigns to drive website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Creates, curates and manages all published content (images, video and written). Ensures reporting and trending of all social KPIs established by marketing teams, such as audience growth, profile/segmentation, engagement, reach, leads and sentiment.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement.
$54,405-$81,608 (Commensurate with experience)
Monday-Friday – 8:00am-4:00pm
Candidate must be bondable and credit worthy.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position:
- Creates and distributes daily content for social media that builds meaningful connections.
- Administrates the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Works with the content team to develop and implement a content editorial and publishing calendar specific to segments or personas.
- Works with internal stakeholders to create and maintain blog content.
- Assists with writing, content development, editing and proofreading as needed for broader communications.
- Conducts response and monitoring across PSECU’s social media footprint, in alignment with our business, marketing and brand strategies.
- Creates and maintains social media standards, in alignment with our overall content and communications standards.
- Works with Marketing, business units and others to monitor and handle customer service cases/member issue resolution through social media channels and ensure tracking and resolution.
- Works closely with marketing teams to administer and monitor paid marketing campaigns on social media to help us reach more customers and increase conversion.
- Sets up and optimizes company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderates all user-generated content in line with PSECU’s standards.
- Assists in the planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- On a daily basis, listens, responds, ask questions and engages PSECU’s audience and builds advocacy.
- Develops appropriate policies, procedures and workflows to manage social efforts.
- Contributes to PSECU’s crisis communications efforts, including participation in an on-call schedule.
- Tracks and reports social media consumer responses and trends using Meltwater, Sitecore and Google Analytics, as appropriate.
- Collects customer data and analyzes interactions and visits and uses this information to create reports and incorporate communications strategies.
- Researches, monitors and reports activity of competitors and best practices.
- Continuously improves by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Reports on social media mentions of the brand internally, providing useful feedback to the corporate communications, product and marketing teams.
- Compiles reports and trends for marketing teams, content team, VoC team and management as needed.
- Assesses, recommends and implements appropriate third-party solutions.
- Ensures brand consistency in social media messages by working with the Creative, Corporate Communications and Marketing teams, various departments, etc.
- Embodies the PSECU voice and tone in every tweet, update and conversation.
- Provides training, outreach and guidance to organization to champion, educate and engage around social media and build employee brand ambassadors.
- Provides thought leadership to business units and marketing teams on best practices, trends and new approaches.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for all PSECU Management:
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Non-essential:
- Knowledge - Maintain required knowledge, skills and abilities in assigned area of expertise, including the laws, standards, fundamentals, methods, procedures, and techniques required for job. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of PSECU’s Collective Bargaining Unit Agreement, processes, related business processes, and the business world outside PSECU. Maintain knowledge PSECU’s goals, culture, philosophy, products and services, bylaws, policies, and internal practices.
- Workflow Management - Manage time effectively; meet deadlines; and produce quality work requiring little or no review. Manage high volume of work assignments.
- Judgment - Exercise good judgment and appropriate decision making within scope of job.
- Communication - Effectively communicate with audience appropriate content and detail both verbally and in writing.
- Relationship Management - Maintain strong and effective interpersonal skills and effective working relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external. Demonstrate PSECUs Operating Principles of PRIDE (Partnership, Reliability, Improvement, Dedication, and Ethics).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance as required for acceptable performance and accountabilities of this position.
- Maintain confidentiality, in particular with credit union account information, as well as other information designated as confidential.
- Responsible for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of an effective system of internal control within the scope of assigned job responsibilities.
- Must meet creditworthiness standards.
- Notify Human Resources in writing if convicted of a misdemeanor or felony involving dishonesty, breach of trust or violation of the Pennsylvania Credit Union Code (17 Pa. S. C. A. 101 et seq.) during the course of employment with PSECU.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND SENSORY ABILITIES:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Substitutes for Unit Administrator at meetings when required.
- Displays professionalism in dress attire.
- Maintains professionalism in behavior.
- Make recommendations regarding personal development.
- Adheres to departmental procedures.
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, i.e., for typing or writing.
- Lifting and carrying containers weighing as much as 20-30 pounds, i.e., to/from building and vehicle, to a storage area
- Sitting for long periods of time, i.e., at a desk, in meetings.
- Ability to reach above, at and below the waist.
- Ability to reach above, at and below shoulder level.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, stooping and/or squatting.
- Visual acuity.
- Auditory acuity.
MINIMUM / PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:Minimum Experience:
- This position may be advertised in the public media.
- Appointment to this position is not subject to the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Applicant may be required to complete one or more employment assessments and/or testing.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability or disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Creativeness, organizational skills, independence, interpersonal skills and both written and presentation skills are important to this position.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
1-3 years’ experience preferred.
Some marketing and social media experience preferred.
Experience with social media and publishing tools.
Knowledge and experience with social media management software (e.g., Meltwater).
Knowledge and experience with content management software (e.g. Sitecore).
Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics preferred.