Omega Natural Stone is looking for a creative and outgoing person to join our team. The sales representative will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships resulting in sales.
-Attend company events, marketing events, and trade shows as needed to access and obtain new leads.
-Ensure customers have the proper marketing materials, such as samples, material information etc.
-Visit new and existing clients to promote sales and evaluate needs.
-Follow up on new leads and referrals.
-Provide quick and accurate information to customers.
-Aide in coming up with new sales ideas and promotions.
-Assist in collecting payments.
-Provide customer solutions to resolve complaints and issues in a timely manner.
-Work with the team to meet weekly and monthly sales and collection goals.
-Assist in stone selections when needed.
-Detail oriented and ability to prioritize.
-Do well at multi-tasking and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
-Intermediate computer proficiency.
-Basic math ability.
-Ability to work well with a team or alone.
-Great customer service & lingual skills.
-Ability to follow company policy and procedures.
-Must have a valid driver’s license.
-Must have at least a high school education.
-Must have a reliable vehicle.
Required working hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 35,000 to 45,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible