Full Job Description
Masterson Staffing is working with a Client who has an opportunity for a Front Desk Receptionist. The primary function of the Front Desk Receptionist is to provide excellent customer service and general administrative support.
- Operate at the front desk to greet incoming customers and log them in, issue visitor badges, etc.
- Respond and assist with customer inquiries on various topics
- Answer incoming calls and direct them as necessary
- Prepare and arrange shipments as needed
- Provide general administrative support
- Ensures compliance with all policies, including but not limited to Terms and Conditions, Trade Compliance, treatment of others, moral code of conduct, and Employee Handbook
- Ensures adherence to all applicable laws pertaining to safety, environment, and corporate governance
- Applies the principals of 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain) in the performance of daily work responsibilities to ensure a clean, orderly, and safe work area
- Abides by and ensures that all duties are performed in accordance with all Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE), Trade Compliance, and Quality practices, policies, and regulations
- Maintains client confidentiality at all times
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus two (2) to four (4) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work independently and effectively with little supervision
- Able to prioritize work and keep key stakeholders informed of progress.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to meet a variety of communication needs. Good interpersonal skills that foster open upward and downward communication built on mutual respect.
- Ability to interface with clients to determine their needs and provide a satisfactory outcome.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.50 to $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Required)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)