Core Java Engineer
**Note: this is a 90 day contract to hire - W2 only; we are not able to support C2C**
Resource Solutions is working in partnership with JP Morgan Chase, one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, and a presence in over 100 markets, JP Morgan Chase employs over 250,000 people globally.
As a Software Engineer, your mission is to be a part of our team of innovators and technologists creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your quest is to embrace leading-edge technologies and methodologies, as well as support existing technologies through uplift and transition. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Technical work experience in large, complex enterprise environments, large-scale distributed technology projects
- Hands on experience in SharePoint and implementing custom, automated business intelligence solutions involving complex data sources and custom online presentation and reporting vehicles
- Implementation skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration
- Knowledge of C++ will be beneficial but is not required
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related field with equivalent experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $70.00 per hour
- SharePoint: 3 years (Required)
- C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java and J2EE: 3 years (Required)
- AngularJS: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19