As an Inside Sales Specialistyou’ll evaluate and report on current market trends in the market, research opportunities, and manage/ grow existing accounts. Our ideal candidate has good consultative-selling, presentation and active listening skills and is able to display a certain level of creativity and flexibility.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Closing business on a consistent basis to achieve sales quotas in an assigned territory
- Experience managing and growing a multi-state territory
- Developing a strong understanding of the specific needs of the clients within your territory
- Develop strong understanding of our product portfolio and able to articulate the value of different solutions to customers
- Establishing good working relationships with customers including both current and potential customers
- Working effectively with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Development and Marketing to satisfy our customers’ needs
- Utilize phone and email to conduct a significant amount of business, reserving travel for key situations and presentations. This is a blended job of working effectively inside and outside.
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to build an effective territory database for analysis and planning
- Participating in two annual sales meetings
Qualifications & Skills:
- BA/ BS degree from a 4 year accredited University or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year