Full-time | Temporary | Contract
Full Job Description
Position: Admin Assistant
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 4+ months
Max rate: $21/hr on W2 (WOB)
- Assists in the preparation, processing and reconciliation of vendor payments related to utility and rental assistance services.
- Assists in the development of effective processes to ensure timely, accurate vendor payments.
- Contacts landlords to obtain tax documents and other information needed to ensure the timely delivery of rent payments.
- Manages funds expenditures for multi-funded direct service programs using complex database systems.
- Reviews direct service/emergency assistance program client applications to ensure compliance with complex federal and state eligibility requirements unique to specific funding sources.
- Interacts with subcontractor staff to ensure that applications are accurate and correct.
- Performs data entry, and correct subcontractor data entry errors, when required.
- Assists in data gathering for state, federal, and community reports.
- Prepares routine computer generated and customized reports.
- Provides customer services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolves client complaints effectively.
- Performs various records management duties, filing, and other program administration duties as assigned.
- Community resources and referrals.
- Microsoft Office Program and database management.
- Federal/ state social service programs with complex eligibility requirements.
Preferred education and/or experience:
- Experience processing vendor payments, tracking budgets and compiling financial data.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs.
Minimum education and/or experience:
- High School diploma or GED and three years professional office administrative experience.
- Specialized training, certifications, and/or other special requirements:
- Must complete a background investigation and fingerprint identification upon hire to secure and maintain a Level 1 DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Admin assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Process Vendor payments: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fingeprint clearance card (Preferred)