Since we opened our first restaurant in Boardman, Ohio, in 1964, we’ve been serving quality meats on handcrafted sandwiches. We call this transformation from a cut of meat to a delicious sandwich “Meatcraft™” and our dedication to Meatcraft™ informs every decision we make. From the sandwiches we serve to our curly fries, shakes and sides, everything we do is in service to the meats. It’s why we get to work every morning at 8 a.m. even though we don't open until 11. Good food takes time to prepare, and we’re happy to put in the time to make your meal great.
Arby's is looking for Shift Managersto assist in managing Arby’s restaurants! You will provide exceptional customer service and the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals while working within the framework of company values and policies. Our Shift Managers are responsible to:
- Execute Systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared provide outstanding product and service.
- Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness and Cleanliness.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
- Attain the restaurant’s Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby’s employees and customers.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Utilize all management tools to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create an atmosphere of “Esprit de Corp.”
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- Support all marketing strategies by coaching Team Members to execute them properly and build repeat customer visits.
Benefits of working at Arby's:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules
- Great training program
- Discounted/complimentary meals
- Free uniforms
- Awesome, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
* 6 months of experience in the restaurant or retail industries preferred * Strong people-oriented leadership skills * Excellent communication skills * Drive and determination * Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills * Desire for personal and professional growth
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22,000.00 to $24,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)