The manufacturing scheduler is responsible for interfacing with assigned strategic customers to align demand expectations with the production plan and execution. They will collaborate with the scheduling, manufacturing, materials, and quality to insure that issues related to execution to customer demand are resolved in a timely manner.
Manufacturing Scheduler Duties:
- Provide reporting and analysis required by the customer to align demand expectations with the production plan, including oversight of customer portals.
- Drive resolution of MRP and planning discrepancies.
- Promote and develop positive communications with customer stakeholders.
- Insure that all customer requests for delivery information are handled with direct answers or escalations.
- Review and update forecast, production schedules, and material requirements.
- Improve forecasting through data management tools and customer data inputs.
- Review material shortages, stock outages, and safety stock levels.
- Analyze inventory levels versus product demands to determine reorder levels and adequate safety stock.
- Coordinate and plan production plan and material requirements for prototype and first article product introductions.
Manufacturing Scheduler Qualifications:
- 4-7 years of planning and analysis in a diversified manufacturing environment.
- High degree of analytical skills related to forecasting and planning.
- Solid experience with ERP system management
- Superior communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to provide leadership in the planning function.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Access
- APICS certification desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- scheduling: 4 years (Required)