AECOM’s Buildings + Places business line is dedicated to excellence and integrated design solutions. With a range of expertise from strategy through project realization, the connections we make among people and places provide new insight to better outcomes for clients and communities. Better outcomes grow economies, protect natural systems, conserve natural resources, make societies more equitable and make people healthier and happier. Our expertise includes workplace strategy, economic and development planning, master planning, urban planning, architecture, interiors, building engineering, and landscape architecture. AECOM’s teams are leading the industry with visionary and forward-thinking projects.
We are actively seeking a talented Architectural Designer II for immediate employment in our
Baltimore, MD office.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing basic architectural/engineering calculations.
- Preparing specifications, reports and related data tables.
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups.
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving drawings as required.
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may perform technical assignments of moderate complexity within approved schedules and budgets.
- May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating on an assigned project.
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned architectural and design/drafting personnel.
+ Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
+ 2 to 5 years experience
+ Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies
+ Proficiency in Revit
+ Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
+ Proficiency in Rhino
+ Experience with Grasshopper, Dynamo an Lumion
+ Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign graphic software preferred
+ Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
+ Good verbal and written communication skills
+ Ability to effectively meet deadlines
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.